Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways’ midweek Business Class excursion fares between Moscow and Ho Chi Minh City.
Tickets must be issued on/before 19 JUL 2017 (that is tomorrow!)
This fare is also being discussed in FlyerTalk (access original post here).
- Fare: Qatar Airways (QR) RJHQP8ZX MOW to SGN
- Booking class: R (Business Class)
- Price: USD 1130 (USD 729 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Permitted Monday through Thursday
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on QR metal per routing restrictions
- Minimum stay: 2 days after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay: 12 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Stopovers (max. 96 hours) permitted in DOH either inbound or outbound
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 10 JUL 2017 and on/before 10 DEC 2018.
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 19 JUL 2017
- Cancellations: Charge USD 800 for refund – Charge USD 2000 in case of no-show
- Changes: Any time, charge USD 400 for reissue/revalidation – Charge USD 1000 in case of no-show
SPECIFIED ROUTE: 0001
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from July 2017 to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Qatar Airways:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for DME-DOH-SGN round trip travel on QR metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This is probably the best deal out of the Qatar Airways Global Sales + Double QMiles promo (John discussed this promo here). For maximizing the experience, remember that if you travel before September 30, 2017: you can take advantage of the free 96 hour visa + free hotel night promotion the airline is running now (John also discussed it here).