Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new promotion for stays in select countries Africa and Indian Ocean between July 29 – September 30, 2017.
Le Club AccorHotels members can earn 500 bonus points on their first stay and 1,000 bonus points on their second one. You must have made your booking between July 24 – September 17.
You can access and sign up for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here are the participating countries: Angola, Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Togo, Tunisia
Le Club AccorHotels includes Egypt in Africa with its bonus offers for Middle East and thus it is not included on this Africa one.
Small bonus offer for those that find themselves staying at these countries before the end of September (and haven’t make their bookings yet).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the [Have a break in Africa] offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to earn a bonus of  Rewards pointsfor a 1st stay and a bonus of  Rewards points for a 2nd stay, in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 29/07/2017 to 30/09/2017 in one of the participating hotels in Africa and Indian Ocean (in the following countries : Angola, Algeria, Benin, Cameroon, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Togo, Tunisia), and booked between 24/07/2017and 17/09/2017.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the [Have a break in Africa] offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via AccorHotels (via the official AccorHotels websites, the AccorHotels mobile apps, the AccorHotels Call Centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 50250 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
You must register for the [Have a break in Africa] offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.