Qatar Airways has launched a new Privilege Club promotion for 500,000 Qmiles for taking all flights to/from new destinations between August 1 – March 21, 2018.
You have to be on the FIRST flight TO the new destination or FROM the new destination back to Doha.
You can access this offer on Qatar Airways website here.
Here’s what Qatar writes about this on their website:
You can earn 500,000 bonus Qmiles* if you travel on each and every first flight to or from all our upcoming new destinations, starting from now until 31 March 2018.
We are launching Sohar, Prague and Kiev in August.
To be on your way to earn 500,000 Qmiles, simply book your ticket on the first flight for our three newest destinations. To book your ticket now, visit qatarairways.com or any Qatar Airways sales office.
Please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in so that Qmiles are automatically credited into your account.
I believe that Qatar Airways merely launched this offer for marketing purposes because for all practical purposes it is all but impossible to be on all first flights to or from new destinations between now and March 31, 2018.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
● Offer is valid for main members.
● Family members are excluded from this offer.
● Travel period: 1 August 2017 – 31 March 2018.
● Free of charge (FOC) and Award tickets are not eligible.
● Members must fly all QR first flights to or from new destinations to be eligible for the bonus Qmiles.
● Please ensure you quote your Privilege Club membership number at the time of booking.
● 500,000 Qmiles will be added to the members account by 31 March 2018.