Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Alitalia Business Class excursion fares between Amsterdam and Santiago de Chile.
I learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Alitalia (AZ) IPRUE AMS to SCL
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: $1648 ($1102 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on AZ metal
- Minimum stay: 5 days or until the first Sunday after departure from fare origin
- Maximum stay: 1 month after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: No stopovers permitted
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Travel restrictions: All travel must be completed by midnight on OCT 31 2017
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 29 AUG 2017
- Cancellations: Charge 200 € for refund
- Changes: Changes not permitted in case of no-show – Before/after departure, charge 200 € for reissue/revalidation
/VIA THE ATLANTIC/DOM ROUTE VALIDATION APPLIES WITHIN ORIG/DEST COUNTRIES
MAP CONSTRUCTED LEFT TO RIGHT AND RIGHT TO LEFT
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability for August – October 2017 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for AMS-FCO-SCL round trip travel on AZ metal without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
This is a good fare with some interesting accruals. It can also be routed via Milano (AMS-MIL-ROM-SCL) which should yield some more miles. All other routings permitted are overruled by the flight availability restrictions (flights must be on AZ metal).