Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Turkish Airlines Business Class excursion fares between London and Bangkok.
- Fare: Turkish Airlines (TK) JN3BX LON to BKK
- Booking class: J (Business Class)
- Price: $1618 ($937 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Permitted 09 SEP through 10 DEC 2017 or 01 JAN through 20 MAR 2018 or 10 APR through 30 JUN 2018 on the first international sector
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on TK metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Reservations and ticketing required at least 7 days before departure
- Minimum stay requirements: 3 days or until the 1st Sunday after arrival at BKK
- Maximum stay requirements: 6 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: Unlimited stopovers permitted at IST
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Inbound travel not permitted 30 DEC 2017 THROUGH 15 JAN 2018 or 01 APR through 15APR 2018 or 20 AUG through 09 SEP 2018
- Travel restrictions: Do not apply
- Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 02 OCT 2017
- Cancellations: Ticket is non-refundable in case of no-show – Charge 300 € for cancel/refund
- Changes: Charge 150 € for reissue/revalidation – Charge 300 € for no-show
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from October 2017 to June 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for LHR-IST-BKK round trip travel on TK metal (marketed and operated), without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
London is usually an expensive gateway for premium cabins, both for being a large premium traveler market and the UK air passenger duties. Taking that into account, this is a very good price ex-London.
If routed ex-LHR you can book lie-flat seats on their B777 service LHR-IST.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com