Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Eastern Airlines Business Class excursion fares between the Philippines and the United States.
I learned of this fare on FlyerTalk (access original post here).
- Fare: China Eastern (MU) IPRSES CRK/CEB to LAX/SFO/CHI/NYC
- Booking class: I (Business Class)
- Price: From $1170 (from $720 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges)
- Day/Time restrictions: Do not apply
- Seasonal restrictions: Do not apply
- Flight restrictions: All segments must be on MU metal
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: Do not apply
- Minimum stay requirements: Do not apply
- Maximum stay requirements: 3 months after departure from fare origin
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction
- Transfers: Unlimited transfers permitted in each direction
- Blackout dates: Do not apply
- Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 29 OCT 2017
- Sales restrictions: Do not apply
- Cancellations: Charge $160 for refund
- Changes: Charge $ 80for reissue/revalidation
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from November 2017 to August 2018 using Matrix ItaSoftware:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated for CEB-PVG-JFK round trip travel on MU metal (marketed and operated), without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.
For those looking for cheap ways to requalify,this fare would accrue up to 6200 MQD (for CEB-PVG-JFK RT) on Delta SkyMiles. Change and cancellation fees are reasonable and it seems it doesn’t have an expiration date.
Did you find a good airfare and you would like me to post about it? Do you have any questions about a fare? Email me at email@example.com