Lufthansa has made more of their vouchers available which come in the value of 20 EUR for flights originating from Germany that have to be booked until October 9th (flown by March 30th 2018).
The free 20 Euro voucher is issued immediately upon request (one per email address).
If you are planning to complete some bookings this weekend it might be a worthwhile thing to request one (or more) of the 20 EUR vouchers which will be applied to the base fare only.
Lufthansa runs these promotions frequently and it depends on the individual campaign if they are good for worldwide use or specific points of origin. This one is valid for departures ex Germany only and for worldwide destinations.
You can access the Lufthansa promotional website here to request your code.
The landing page requires a password for the voucher request which in this case is ‘Fliegen’ and then you just enter your contact information to receive the discount code via email.
Keep in mind that some of the very cheap fares within Germany and Europe have a very low base fare of sometimes just a few Euro, the rest being taxes and fees. Since the voucher can only be applied to the base fare it might be that you can’t profit from the entire 20 EUR value.
In any case it can be good to order one or two of these vouchers to save a little on trips that are to be booked during the promotional period.
Here are the Terms & Conditions for this promotion:
The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption of vouchers:
- The voucher can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com. The voucher is not valid in conjunction with any “Access Code” used to purchase already discounted fares.
- The voucher is intended for personal use only. Its resale or any other transfer to a third party is prohibited. In the event of a contravention, Lufthansa, or a third party authorised by Lufthansa, reserves the right to refuse to redeem the voucher.
- Vouchers are only valid for itineraries where all flights are operated by Lufthansa and Lufthansa City Line.
- The voucher can be redeemed between 29/09/2017 and 09/10/2017.
- Travel must be between 30/09/2017 and 30/03/2018.
- Only one voucher can be used for each booking process.
- The voucher reduces only the tariff value of the ticket and cannot be used for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements.
- If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the voucher, the residual amount can be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process.
- If the value of the voucher exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount cannot be redeemed in a further booking process.
- The voucher is only valid for flights departing in Germany and can only be redeemed at www.lufthansa.com.
- If a ticket for which a voucher was redeemed is reimbursed, only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – depending on the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is reimbursed.
- Vouchers and any residual values resulting from their use cannot be paid in cash.
- If the value of a ticket bought with a voucher is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff, flight rebooking), only the reduced value of the ticket is put towards the value of the new ticket.
- Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of vouchers.
- Vouchers may only be used for flight tickets, not for rebooking charges (MCOs), excess baggage tickets, seat reservations or other flight related / ancillary products.
- Vouchers cannot be used for flight reservations with price guarantee (Secure your fare) or flight bookings resulting from a reservation.
- Vouchers cannot be used for flight bookings with infants (up to 2 years).
- The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, only shows the reduced ticket price.
- Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel a voucher at any time. Limit per promotion is one voucher per person. Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel the booking when the same passenger uses several vouchers.