Qatar just announced their latest global sale for economy and business class. The offers are valid for purchase from September 4 to September 6 and for travel until 31st of May 2013. Previously these sales have had more narrow travel period.
- Sales period: 4th – 6th September 2012
- Outbound travel period: 10th September 2012 – 13th March 2013
- Return travel period: 13th September 2012 – 13th March 2013 and 15th April 2013 – 31st May 2013
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed):
• 14th – 23rd December 2012 and 2nd – 20th January 2013
• Additional blackout dates for itineraries originating from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen: Outbound travel from 17th – 29th October 2012 and return travel from 27th October to 5th November 2012
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights, with the following exceptions
• All itineraries originating from Brussels
• Flights to and from Amritsar, Houston, Kozhikode, Manila, Montreal, Yangon
• Flights between Denpasar/Bali and Singapore, Hanoi and Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok, Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires
• All itineraries to Doha as a final destination (excluding transit in Doha), except itineraries originating from Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. Itineraries requiring a transit in Doha are allowed.
- Minimum stay: 3 days
- Maximum stay: 1 month, except for itineraries originating from Australia where maximum stay is 3 months
- Discount applies to instant purchases only
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable. Cancellations are not permitted (except for itineraries originating from Brazil or Korea)
- For itineraries originating from Brazil or Korea, tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable. Cancellations before departures are permitted for a fee of USD 300 (Brazil) or KRW 200,000 (Korea). Cancellations after departure are non-refundable
- In case of no-show, ticket has no value for use on any other service, and it is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-bookable
- Stopover is not permitted
- Standard child/infant discount apply
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking
Some of the sales fares are really good. I have normally bought couple of tickets during Qatar’s sales and may do it again this time around.