Last year when Qatar had one of these sales, I was able to buy a business class return at an excellent price, and when Emirates had a similar sale at the turn of the year, bought couple of first class tickets. Now, Qatar is having a three day sale again that is valid for purchases made 17th to 19th of April. These are valid for flights taken from 20th of April to 6th of June, 2012.
I have flown six segments with Qatar last year and overall quite liked the airline. The transfer in Doha is not always very nice, however. All the passengers are bussed to/from the terminal, and sometimes the ride feels to take forever. This situation should get better later in the year when the new airport has been opened. The premium terminal is extremely busy around the midnight flight bank. I was once not able to find a place to sit down. Had to go to the business center where I was able to find a quiet place to work.
Here are the Terms and conditions of this offer:
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights, with the exceptions of all itineraries originating from Benghazi, Geneva, Mashad, Shiraz, Tripoli, Zurich, as well as flights to and from Houston, Montreal, Manila, Shanghai, Washington D.C.; and flights between Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires.
- Sales valid from 17th to 19th April 2012.
- Travel valid between 20th April and 6th June 2012; return travel must commence no later than 6th June 2012.
- Discount applies to instant purchases only.
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. (For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable)
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class.
- Fares include all applicable fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways Sales offices or through travel agents.
- All fares being displayed on qatarairways.com already include the discount, if applicable.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable. Cancellations are not permitted (except for itineraries originating from Brazil).
- For itineraries originating from Brazil, tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-changeable. Cancellations before departures are allowed against a penalty of USD 300. Cancellations after departure are non-refundable.
- In case of no-show, ticket has no value for use on any other service, and it is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-bookable.
- Minimum stay is 3 days. Maximum stay is 1 month.
- Stopover is not permitted.
- Standard child/infant discount apply.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking.