Last week, I wrote about a Club Carlson sign up bonus of 4500 that had been going on for few months. That offer has now expired. You can still get 2000 Club Carlson bonus points by signing up using the following offer that is directly from Club Carlson.
This offer is valid until December 31st, 2012. You must be a new Club Carlson member to be eligible. If you are planning to have few stays and have a status with a competing chain, it probably makes sense to get a status match.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Must enroll by December 31, 2012 to be eligible.
- To qualify for 2,000 bonus Gold Points, a point-eligible stay must be completed at a Carlson hotel within 90 days after new enrollment.
- Offer only valid for new members without an existing account.
- Bonus points for eligible stays will be posted to the member’s account with first stay occurring after the date of enrollment.
- Offer is valid only to the recipient, is non-transferable, and may not be sold. Club Carlson reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer without notice.
- By enrolling in Club Carlson and participating in this offer, you agree to the Club Carlson program terms and conditions.