Starwood has launched a new rate promotion for Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. There are several options from a third night free to 25% discount of stays of five days or longer that vary from hotel to hotel.
Sometime these rates are good and sometimes they are not. These discounts are based on the Best Flexible Rate that can be rather high at times. It always pays to check ALL the rates before making the reservation. Apparently these rates are prepaid, non-cancellable and non-changeable. So, only book if your plans are FIRM.
Here’s a rate example from Royal Orchid Sheraton hotel in Bangkok. I chose the third night free option, and for the dates that I was looking at it was indeed the lowest rate.
Here are terms and conditions of this rate promotion:
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed by December 31, 2012.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Minimum and Maximum length of stay varies by Hotel/Resort. Credit Card is required at time of reservation.
- Consecutive night stay for paid nights and a free night is required.
- Offer is valid for new bookings only. Consecutive reservations for this offer will not be honored.
- These offers are based on Starwood’s best available unrestricted retail rates.
- Basic room rates do not include additional per room per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates and additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Blackout dates are applicable and vary differently from city to resort properties.
- Offer not applicable to groups or with other special offers.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.