Le Club Accorhotels has teamed up with Planet 21 and is offering 210 bonus points for weekend stays between June 22nd and July 15th, 2012 at any of the 628 certified sustainable Accorhotels that are booked by June 30th, 2012.
It might have made sense to Accor to send emails about this promotion BEFORE it started. The booking window to get bonus points is short as is the stay period too. Oh well. It never hurts to get some bonus points for the stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply to the “Planet 21” offer.
2. This offer is valid for every stay with an arrival date between 06/22/12 and 07/15/12 for stays booked between 06/05/12 and 06/30/12), with at least one weekend night, that is, at least one Friday, Saturday or Sunday night.
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty, la carte ibis, Accor Favorite Guest Business and A|Club Favorite Guest program members, regardless of their status, to benefit from earning 210 points per stay at hotels participating in this offer.
4. Bonus of 210 points is offered according to the points earned by the member based on “Classic” status, without point acceleration.
5. You must book your stay ahead of time on-line (on accorhotels.com or websites of participating brands) or via call centers to benefit from this offer.
6. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
7. Reservations that include several rooms covered by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one stay.
8. This offer may not be combined with other current offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
9. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.