Best Western just emailed about a promotion that started on July 1st and ends on August 31st, 2012. You will receive 1000 bonus points for (both stays) every two unique Best Western branded hotel stays in South America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela). You need to register for this promotion before your stays.
According to the terms of this promotion it is only valid for bookings made at the Best Available Rate. Best available rate is NOT often the most economical so it pays to check all rates, whether they are qualifying for this promotion or not. You can earn this offer multiple times. This offer is valid for Best Western Rewards members in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean in addition to the participating countries listed above.
The terms and conditions of this promotion of this promotion are somewhat contradictory. At one point is says that you will receive 1000 bonus points for BOTH stays and then next that you will receive 1000 bonus points for every TWO stays. Also, the start of this promotion is June 1st or July 1st,although that doesn’t make difference at this point as we are already in July.
Here are the terms and condition of this promotion:
Best Western Rewards® members (“Member(s)”) residing in the U.S, Canada, the Caribbean Islands or at any participating country† who BOOK THE BEST AVAILABLE RATE and completes at least one (1) qualified stay* in 2 different unique Best Western branded hotels in South America (participating country†) between July 1 and August 31, 2012 (“Promotion Period”) will receive 1,000 extra bonus points for both stays. Members will receive 1,000 bonus points for every two (2) qualified completed stays. Each stay must be at a unique Best Western hotel to earn the bonus points. No limit to the number of bonus points awarded during the promotion period. *A “qualified stay” for the purpose of this promotion is defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western hotel at a rate eligible for earning points or airline/partner rewards through best western rewards. Only one (1) check-in/check-out permitted per qualified stay. Other restrictions may apply. Offer not valid with any other promotion or discount. Promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. Please allow 2 – 3 weeks for posting of bonus points. All Best Western Rewards program rules apply. See www.bestwesternrewards.com for additional program terms.
Each Best Western® branded hotel is independently owned and operated. Best Western and the Best Western marks are service marks or registered service marks of Best Western International, Inc. ©2012 Best Western International, Inc. All rights reserved.
†Participating Countries include: BWR South America Club are: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Terms and Conditions:
- To enter this promotion, you must be a Best Western Rewards® member.
- You can only book the Best Available Rate to get the 1,000 bonus points.
- You must stay for a minimum of 1 night in 2 different “unique” Best Western branded hotels in South America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela) between July 1 and August 31, 2012 in order to receive 1,000 extra bonus points for every 2 qualified completed stays.
- Each stay must be at a unique Best Western hotel to earn the bonus points.
- No limit to the number of bonus points awarded during the promotion period.
- This offer is valid only for stays during June 1 and August 1, 2012.
- Cancellation of your booking means you will not receive your 1,000 extra bonus points.
- Book in all channels.