Wyndham Rewards just released their fall 2012 “Bonus Earnings” promotion. You can earn 5500 bonus points or 1000 bonus miles on your second and fourth stay during the promotional period between September 27 and November 30, 2012. You need to register for this promotion by November 30, 2012.
You can read more about the airline partners and number of miles that you earn here. Remember to check that the country is participating list for the Wyndham Rewards. I recently stayed at a Ramada hotel in Sri Lanka and got no points.
This promotion is pretty straightforward, although it won’t swing any of my stays during the quarter to Wyndham. Remember to check the participating list as I noted above. All the hotels in all the regions are not participating to Wyndham Rewards at all
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
2012 ‘Bonus Earnings’ Promotion Terms & Conditions
- You must be a Wyndham Rewards® member to participate in this promotion.
- To qualify for the promotion and earn up to 11,000 points or up to 2,000 airline miles, the member must:
- register at wyndhamrewards.com/stars (English) or wyndhamrewards.de/stars (German) or call 00 800 367 87477 before 30 November 2012.
- book at least two qualified stays by 26 November 2012
- complete the stays at participating hotels in the Wyndham Rewards program at a qualifying rate between 27 September 2012 and 30 November 2012, (the “Promotion Period”).
- provide a valid email address.
- Participants may book a maximum of 3 rooms per stay which will attract bonus points or airline miles (provided two stays are made within the Promotion Period)
- Member stays with check-out dates after 30 November 2012 will not be counted towards the promotion
- Members will qualify to receive 5,500 points or 1,000 miles for every two qualifying stays within the Promotion Period, up to a maximum of four stays in total.
- Members will only earn bonus points or airline miles following the second and fourth stays during the Promotion Period (and not, for example following the third stay during this time).
- Any further stays at a qualifying rate after the fourth stay during the Promotion Period will not attract bonus points or airline miles (although they will attract the regular level of Wyndham Rewards points or airline miles).
- A “Qualifying Rate” includes all guest room rates except for the following: employee/family, most travel agents, group, wholesale, package transportation/crew and other special contract rates or free night stays. Most rates available through tour operators and travel websites (excluding Wyndham Rewards.com and the Participating Hotel chain websites) such as Expedia and Travelocity are wholesale rates and therefore do not qualify to earn Wyndham Rewards® points or miles as part of the Promotion. For more information, please see the Wyndham Rewards® Program Terms and Conditions.
- One stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- The bonus points or airline miles (5,500/11,000 points or 1,000/2,000 airline miles, as applicable) can be combined with members’ existing points to redeem from the Wyndham Rewards redemption catalogue as applicable.
- Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of registration and all stays within the Promotion Period for the bonus points or airline miles to be credited to their account.
- Wyndham Rewards® points or airline miles will be awarded based on earning preference selected in entrant’s member profile at the time of the second, and fourth stays.
- Wyndham Rewards members who enroll in the Wyndham Rewards® programme at participating hotels within the Promotion Period will automatically be registered.
- Wyndham Hotel Group reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Super 8 in China does not participate in this promotion.