United Airlines just emailed me an apparently targeted offer for 50% bonus on some partner activities that are credited to my Mileage Plus account.
You will get 50% bonus for using United’s online mall, renting cars, staying hotels and number of other partners. The maximum bonus that you can earn is capped at 25K miles. Note that this offer doesn’t apply for hotel points to miles conversions.
You can try the following link to see if you are eligible for this or other variation of this offer.
This offer is most likely targeted to some United accounts. You can always try to register for promotion TB4M59. I might take advantage of this offer if some other hotel related bonus offer for United miles comes around.
Here are the terms and conditions of this United offer:
1. Eligibility: This offer is valid only for original recipients of this offer and is non-transferable. Offer valid only for MileagePlus® members residing in the 50 United States.
2. Registration: To qualify for this offer, members must register and complete qualifying transactions to earn miles with a qualified MileagePlus partner. Registration must be completed prior to any qualifying transaction. Register anytime between now and November 15, 2012. The registration period will conclude at 11:59 p.m. (CST) on November 15, 2012.
3. Transaction Qualifications:
a. Partner transactions must be completed between now and 11:59 p.m. (CST) on December 31, 2012 and post by February 28, 2013 into member’s account in order to qualify for this offer. Retroactive claims will qualify only if posted on or prior to February 28, 2013. MileagePlus will not be responsible for technical failures or delays that would result in partner posting being ineligible for this promotion.
b. Some partners require membership in their program in order to earn MileagePlus award miles. Partners may also require members to opt to earn MileagePlus miles over other loyalty currencies. Miles earned from transactions with the following MileagePlus partners do not qualify for the Mile Up promotion – airline partners, United Vacations, United Cruises and Fidelity. The additional 5000 mile acquisition bonus awarded after six months, by Gexa, in conjunction with their UATENK bonus do not qualify for the Mile Up promotion. Miles accrued for using a MileagePlus credit card do not count towards the MileUp bonus and award miles. All hotel points-to-miles transfers, including any associated hotel points-to-miles transfer bonuses are also excluded from this promotion. In addition, miles from Hyatt one-time Thank-You bonuses are excluded. For a complete list of MileagePlus partners, visit mileageplus.com. MileagePlus partners are independent entities, and United® is not responsible for the nature or quality of products or services provided by those partners, nor for any solicitation efforts by those partners.
c. Only qualifying miles credited to a member’s account will count toward the bonus mile offer. Any debits to a member’s account as a result of retail transactions that have been returned will negate previously credited miles.
4. Posting of Mile Up Bonus Miles:
a. Transactions must be credited to the MileagePlus account number of the registered member in order to qualify.
b. Each member is allowed to earn a maximum of 25,000 bonus award miles from the Mile Up promotion.
c. Bonus miles may take up to 6-8 weeks after a qualifying partner transaction to post to a member’s account.
d. Registered MileagePlus members must comply with all terms and conditions of this promotion to earn bonus award miles – no partial credit will be awarded.
5. This offer is not combinable with other MileagePlus offers. This is a MileagePlus sponsored promotion and not sponsored by other Partners.
6. Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program. Please allow 6-8 weeks for miles to post to your account. United may change the MileagePlus program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus program at any time and without notice. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count or qualify for Premier® status unless expressly stated otherwise. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products and services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus program, go to www.united.com.
8. Offer subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.