Accor loves these private sales. Once you have sign up for the Le Club Accorhotels (and hopefully done the instant Platinum status as well) you will receive an email once a month regarding their latest sales. You can access this exclusive sale here.
This offer is valid for bookings made between October 15 and October 21 for stays from December 1 to March 31, 2013. These rates are prepaid and non-refundable/cancelable.
Sometimes these sales rates are the lowest, but sometimes they are not. Often some Red Hot Deals can beat these sales rates by wide margin. I don’t normally like rates that needs to be booked months in advance and are prepaid because my plans often change at very last minute. These can be very good for those that can plan in advance and don’t need flexibility.
Don’t book a prepaid rate if you need flexibility. Sometimes there might be other sales rates that can beat these private sales.
Here are the terms and conditions of this rate promotion:
Terms and Conditions (blackout dates as well as other restrictions may apply: please read the following). Guests booking Sofitel Exclusive Sales confirm they have read and accept the following conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability at participating hotels and is valid for bookings made on http://www.sofitel.com/gb/exclusive-sales/index.shtml between for 15/10/2012 and 21/10/2012 for Sofitel newsletter subscribers, for stays between 01/12/2012 and 31/03/2013 inclusive.
- The 40% reduction per night is calculated on the basis of the Premium rate (or the Best Flexible Rate for hotels that do not have the Premium rate). This offer is for accommodation only. The offer is for physical persons only and is limited to 7 rooms per booking.
- The offer does not apply for groups (more than 7 rooms) The offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or advantages.
- The pre-payment by credit card of the full amount of the stay will be debited at the time of reservation. The amount pre-paid is not reimbursable. Reservations can not be modified, canceled or exchanged.
- Among participating hotels, some properties require a minimum stay of 3 nights. Moreover, some blackout dates apply. Click here to see the list of participating hotels and respective restrictions (minimum stay and blackout dates).