Qatar just announced their latest global sale for economy and business class tickets. The offers are valid for purchase from November 7 to November 9 and for travel until 31st of May 2013. You can access this sale here.
The offer is valid for travel between November 12 and May 31, 2013. Note that there are some blackout dates and this offer is not valid at all markets.
Qatar tends to have a similar sale very few months. They previous one was on September.
If you were contemplating of buying a ticket on Qatar, it makes a sense to check the prices during this promotion. I have bought several tickets during these sales and contemplating of buying one or two using this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale promotion:
- Sales period: 7th – 9th November 2012
- Travel period: 12th November 2012 – 31st May 2013. All travel must be completed by 31st May 2013.
- Blackout dates (travel not allowed):
• 14th – 23rd December 2012 and 2nd – 14th January 2013
- Valid on Qatar Airways operated flights, with the following exceptions
• All itineraries originating from Indonesia, Iran, Libya, and South Africa
• Flights to and from Amritsar, Budapest, Geneva, Goa, Kozhikode, Manila, Montreal, and Zagreb
• Flights between Denpasar/Bali and Singapore, Hanoi and Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok, Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires
• All itineraries to Doha as a final destination (excluding transit in Doha), except itineraries originating from Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. Itineraries requiring a transit in Doha are allowed.
- Minimum stay: 3 days
- Maximum stay: 1 month
- Discount applies to instant purchases only
- Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable
- Seats are limited and are subject to availability of the relevant booking class
- Sale applies to W, V, Z and A class fares
- Fares include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges. Service fees may apply for tickets purchased at Qatar Airways sales offices or through travel agents
- Except for itineraries originating from Brazil or Korea, tickets are non-endorsable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Changes are permitted at USD 250 except for itineraries between Doha and Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen where changes are permitted at USD 100.
- For itineraries originating from Brazil or Korea, tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable. Cancellations before departures are refundable for a fee of USD 300 (Brazil) or KRW 200,000 (Korea). Cancellations after departure are non-refundable.
- In case of no-show, ticket has no value for use on any other service, and it is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-bookable
- Stopover is not permitted
- Standard child/infant discount apply
- Upgrades to higher class/cabin using frequent flyer miles are not permitted.
- Please note that on selected dates and destinations, lower market–specific promotion fares may be available. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Other terms & conditions apply. Please review at the time of booking