Club Carlson has sent out an email for members in EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Asia) with holiday offers such as 50% discount on awards, double Gold Points and a free breakfast. I have already written about the first two offers.
More interesting is the year end gift of few thousands Club Carlson points (may depend of your Club Carlson status).
Please note that I cannot post the personalized link. But, if you received an email from Club Carlson in the past day with the Holiday subject, you should open it and collect the free points.
Club Carlson has had very good promotions this year and sending few thousands extra holiday points for members residing on EMEA is continuance of this.
Here are the terms and conditions of these offers:
Terms and Conditions for Year End Gift Campaign
- This year end gift is available to Club CarlsonSM members only within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- The year end gift is personal and only invited Club Carlson members can register to select their year end gift.
- The membership account number must be provided by the member at the time of registration for the year end gift, together with member’s name and full contact details.
- Registration for year end gift is only valid until 27 December 2012.
- Only one year end gift selection per Club Carlson member.
- The year end gift is subject to availability.
Bonus Gold Points®:
- Bonus Gold Points will be calculated and credited to the member’s account by 28 February 2013.
- Only one Club Carlson member account will be credited (personalised gift and cannot be transferred to another member).
- Bonus Gold Points are subject to all Club Carlson Program Terms and Conditions.
Club Carlson reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the year end gift campaign before the relevant gift is made use of, with or without notice. The year end gift campaign and/or the relevant gifts are void where prohibited by law. By participating in this year end gift campaign, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.