Best Western’s Spring 2013 promotion is valid for stays between February 11 and April 14, 2013. You need to be a member and register for this promotion before your first stay to be eligible. You can register for this promotion here or by logging to your Best Western account and clicking “Register for special offers” link.
You can choose between:
1. Free night certificate after 3 stays worldwide that is valid for use in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. You need to be a member of a participating country (very long list), but the free night certificate is only valid for use in North America or the Caribbean.
2. You can choose to earn double Aeroplan miles (250 base + 250 bonus) for all of your stays during the promotional period. This offer is only valid for Best Western Rewards members whose account address is in the United States, Canada, The Bahamas or the US Virgin Islands.
The promotional code for the free night promotion is SPRING13 and for the double Aeroplan miles promotion AEROSPR13.
Members that participate to the Free night certificate promo and pay for the 3 stays using Berst Western branded credit card will also receive 1000 bonus Best Western Bonus.
Note that the free night voucher has relatively short life. You must use it by June 30, 2013. As long as you have a valid email address on file with the Best Western, they will email you the free night voucher after your third qualified stay.
This is not a bad promotion at all if you happen to have three stay at Best Western properties during the promotional period and have use for the free night certificate in the United States, Canada and the Caribbean before the expiry date of June 30, 2013.
Here are the frequently asked question about this promotion by Best Western:
Q. Earn a free night voucher this spring after you have completed 3 separate stays at Best Western branded hotels.
Does 3 separate stays mean 3 consecutive nights?
A. No. Best Western Rewards members must stay three separate times (stays) to earn the free night voucher.
This does not mean the Best Western Rewards member can stay at the same hotel for 3 nights and earn the
free night voucher. This offer is for “stays” not “nights”. A “stay” for the purpose of this promotion is
defined as one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western hotel at a rate eligible for earning
points or airline/partner rewards through Best Western Rewards. Only one check-in/check-out permitted
Q. How long does it take to receive the free night voucher after I have completed 3 separate stays?
A. Best Western Rewards members that have qualified for the promotion and have a valid email address in
their account profile will receive a virtual (electronic) free night voucher approximately 2-3 weeks after they
have completed the third qualified stay. If there is no valid email address on file, the paper promotional
free night voucher will be sent via mail to the members address listed in their account profile, 4-6 weeks
after the third qualified stay is completed.
Q. Do Best Western Rewards members need to be REGISTERED for the spring promotion to be eligible to earn a
promotional free night voucher?
A. Yes. The Best Western Rewards member must be REGISTERED for the promotion, prior to their stay. Best
Western Rewards ® members can register for the promotion by going online at
www.bestwestern.com/spring or by logging into their Best Western Rewards account profile and registering
through their profile.
Q. How many promotional free night vouchers can a Best Western Rewards members (Base or Elite) earn during
the promotion period?
A. Each Best Western Rewards members can earn only one (1) promotional free night voucher during the
Q. When does the spring promotional free night voucher expire?
A. The promotional free night voucher must be redeemed on or before June 30, 2013. Click here for complete
promotional free night voucher terms and condition.
Q. If I want to receive my promotional free night voucher through email what do I need to do?
A. Best Western Rewards members that qualify for the promotion should make sure they have an updated
email address in their account profile. If the email address is not valid, the promotional free night voucher
will be sent via mail to the member’s address in their account profile. A promotional free night voucher will
be emailed approximately 2-3 weeks after the guest has completed their third qualified stay. If a paper
promotional free night voucher is mailed, it will take approximately 4-6 weeks to be shipped to the guest
after the third qualified stay is completed.
Q. What if I have a valid email address in my Best Western Rewards account profile but I prefer to have a paper
promotional free night voucher mailed to me?
A. If you prefer to have a paper promotional free night voucher mailed to you after you qualify for the
promotion, please contact the customer care team at 1-800-237-8483. They will be able to inactivate the
promotional free night voucher that was emailed and send a paper free night voucher.
Q. Does a Best Western Rewards member have to pay for all three (3) qualifying stays with the Best Western
Rewards® MasterCard® to earn the 1,000 bonus Best Western Rewards points?
A. Yes, all three (3) qualifying stays must be paid with a Best Western Rewards MasterCard to earn 1,000 bonus
points. Best Western Rewards members cannot use just any MasterCard credit card.
Q. Why doesn’t Best Western automatically register all existing Best Western Rewards members into the seasonal
A. Asking customers to register for promotions engages them into our Best Western Rewards program and to
our brand, and ensures that Best Western is in their consideration set. It also helps us measure the
effectiveness of our promotions allowing us to continue to promote some of the richest offers in the market
today. We want you to have a choice.
Here are the terms and conditions of the free night voucher:
Free Night Voucher Terms and Conditions of use:
• No voucher extensions, substitutions or replacements available.
• Voucher expires June 30, 2013. The expiration date cannot be extended.
• Advance reservations are required. Please contact the Best Western Reservations team at
800-567-4009 to make a reservation using this voucher.
• Valid for single or double occupancy.
• This voucher entitles the bearer to free accommodation for one night.
• User will be responsible for any separate charges incurred, such as food and beverage, additional occupancy charges, movie rental etc.
• Redemption is subject to hotel availability.
• The user will NOT be charged for room taxes. Other tax liabilities, if any, are the responsibility of the user.
• This voucher cannot be exchanged for points, Best Western Travel Cards® or gift cards.
• This voucher is not exchangeable for cash in part or in whole, and no change will be given.
• This voucher is transferable to other persons.
• This voucher can be used at Best Western branded hotels in the U.S., Canada or the Caribbean Islands subject to hotel availability.
• This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of the free night promotion:
Best Western Rewards® members (“Member(s)”) residing in a participating country† who (a)
register for the Promotion and (b) complete three (3) separate qualified stays* between
February 11, 2013 and April 14, 2013 (“Promotion Period”) at Best Western branded hotels
worldwide, will earn a free night voucher redeemable at Best Western branded hotels in the
United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands. Members residing outside of one of the