Club Carlson has a new offer for meeting planners that arrange meetings at Club Carlson properties. They can receive up to triple Club Carlson points for meetings that are booked by March 31 and held by July 31, 2013. You can access the main offer page here.
The maximum number of points you can earn under this offer is capped at 1,050,000 Club Carlson points for a meeting spend of $70K.
You normally earn 3 points for event purchase of up to $5K (9 points during the promotional period) and 5 points for event purchase in excess of $5K (15 points during the promotional period).
Hotel chains often offer bonus points for meeting planners to win their business. If you are planning a meeting at a Club Carlson property before the end of July, it makes sense to sign up for the promo and finalize the deal by the end of March to qualify for the bonus.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Register now and receive TRIPLE Gold Points® on your meetings and events:
- For events in North, South and Central America that are booked between January 15, 2013 and March 31, 2013 and take place before July 31, 2013, click here
- For events in Europe, the Middle East and Africa that are booked between January 15, 2013 and March 31, 2013 and take place before July 31, 2013, click here
- For events in Asia Pacific that are booked between November 15, 2012 and March 31, 2013 and take place before July 31, 2013, click here
1. If you are not already a member, enroll in Club Carlson!
2. Plan a meeting or event at one of these Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group brands**:
- Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM
- Park Inn by Radisson®
- Park Plaza®
Or call +1 (800) 447-7011 (U.S. and Canada) or +1 (402) 501-5030 (outside the U.S. and Canada).
Click here to view the meeting and event facilities.
3. Book your next event and request Gold Points® through the Planners program from a participating hotel. Our facilities and technology, along with our experienced staff, ensure that your next event will be a success — start to finish.
- Earn 3 Gold Points per USD spent on total qualifying event purchases up to USD 5,000 at any participating Carlson hotel.
- Earn 5 Gold Points per USD spent on total qualifying event purchases of more than USD 5,000 at any participating Carlson hotel.
- Your event attendees are not required to participate in Club Carlson for you to earn points.
Cash in your points and reward yourself.
Click here now to see all the different ways to spend your Gold Points. Choose from free award nights at more than 1,000 participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide, airline miles, and more!
**The links provided above will take you to a hotel reservation web site. Not every hotel available on that web site participates in the Club Carlson for Planners program. Be sure to verify the hotel’s participation in Club Carlson for Planners.
Club Carlson for Planners Terms and Conditions
Must be a member of the Club Carlson program to participate and receive Gold Points in the Club Carlson for Planners program. The membership account number must be provided by the customer at the time of booking the event or meeting and must be included, together with the event planner’s name, on the meeting or event contract signed by the customer with the participating hotel and all meeting or event charges (excluding taxes and gratuities) must be applied to one master bill in order to be eligible for Gold Points. Only one member account can be credited with Gold Points per event unless otherwise agreed to by the hotel. The event planner does not have to attend the meeting or event to be eligible for the Gold Points. Program benefits may vary by hotel, are subject to availability, and all other Club Carlson terms and conditions apply. Program not available in Norway or where prohibited by law.
Club Carlson members participating in the Club Carlson for Planners program are eligible to earn up to:
- 3 Gold Points per USD spent for qualifying event purchases up to 5,000 USD(total folio excluding taxes/gratuities);
- 5 Gold Points per total USD spent for qualifying event purchases of over 5,000 USD (total folio excluding taxes/gratuities).
Note that some hotel services and amenities may be outsourced by a particular hotel and not eligible as qualifying event purchases. Inquire with your selected hotel for details and to confirm qualifying event purchases. Commission may not be earned while earning Gold Points on qualifying event purchases unless specified in the meeting or event contract with the participating hotel. Europe, Middle East, and Africa only: Maximum event spend eligible for point award through the meeting planner program for hotels in Europe, Middle East and Africa is USD 50,000. Express Awards for Meetings (including delegate room, coffee break upgrade and welcome drink) are only available in Europe, Middle East and Africa and are subject to availability and where not restricted by local laws.
Nights or stays associated with a meeting or event do not count towards elite status for the Planner. Additionally, points earned as a result of an event or meeting are not eligible for Elite tier bonus point earnings.
Individual Planners are responsible for any applicable taxes or reporting requirements on any points issued in connection with the Club Carlson for Planners Program. Planner is responsible for notifying his/her employer, principal and/or client of any Gold Points and other incentives received from Club Carlson, and shall comply with any gift and incentive policies that may apply. Planner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Club Carlson, Carlson Hotels Inc., and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, hotels, and partners from any liability, costs and/or damages (including attorneys fees) relating to claims of any third party arising from participating in the Club Carlson for Planners Program, including but not limited to a failure to disclose the receipt of Gold Points or any other incentives. Such costs may include the cash value of any incentives that are paid directly to planner’s employer, principal and/or client in response to claim hereunder. Void where prohibited by law.
By participating in the Club Carlson for Planners Program, you are consenting to and agree to be bound by the Club Carlson for Planners Program terms and conditions, as well as the terms and conditions of Club Carlson.
Carlson Hotels, Inc. reserves the right to modify the terms or discontinue the Club Carlson for Planners program at any time with or without notice.