SPG’s Earn Your Dreams rate promotion has returned for 2013 and is valid until the end of the year. The email that I received from Starwood claims that the offer is valid for stays in Europe, Middle East & Africa, but the website indicates that these would be valid for properties in Asia as well.
You will receive double Starpoints for booking rate code SETPKGBA, triple Starpoints for SETPKGBB and 3000 bonus Starpoints for SETPKGBC. Not all participating properties have all of the rate plans loaded. You can access this offer on Starwood’s web page here.
Here’s the rate display for Sheraton Rhodes hotel. For some reason the bonus point offer of 3000 Starpoints is coded as miles. The rate for this specific property is tied to the best flexible rate.
You can get this bonus point offer only once per stay, so it likely work best for one night stay. Also, you always should all the discounted rates as well. This offer is likely tied to the best available rate that is usually highly discounted if you can
Here are the terms and conditions of this rate promotion:
Offer is valid in participating hotels.
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed before December 31, 2013.
- Package includes double, triple or 3,000 Starpoints.
- Double Starpoints will be awarded per paid eligible stay on rate code SETPKGBA, triple Starpoints will be awarded per paid eligible stay on rate code SETPKGBB and 3,000 Starpoints will be awarded per paid eligible stay on rate code SETPKGBC and will be awarded for room revenue only.
- Starpoints earned on other eligible charges will not be bonused.
- Only the member’s base Starpoints will be bonused. Additional bonuses earned, including but not limited to 50% elite status points or online booking bonuses will not be doubled.
- Double/Triple/3,000 Starpoints per stay per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs that occur.
- Basic room rates do not include additional per room per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes. Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates and additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups or with other special offers.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Void where prohibited by law. Not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
- All promotions associated with Starwood Preferred Guest® are subject to the general terms and conditions of the Starwood Preferred Guest program, which are subject to change without notice. Full terms and conditions of the Starwood Preferred Guest program are found at www.spg.com.
Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.