IHG Rewards Club has a new offer for up to $100 airline, gas or train gift card for stays of 2 to 5 nights or longer at participating Holiday Inn Resorts between April 15 and June 30, 2013. You need to register for this offer here.
This offer is valid for IHG Rewards Club members in 50 US States, Canada (excluding Quebec) and Mexico. The promotion code for this offer is 5677.
Stay of 2 nights is required for $25 gift card, 3 nights for $50 one, 4 nights for $75 one, and 5 nights or more for $100 gift card. IHG Rewards Clubs members in Canada and Mexico will receive the gift card electronically. US ones by mail.
It is very unclear exactly what brand airline, gas or train gift cards the fulfillment company for this promotion has. You should receive an email with instructions how to claim the gift card after your eligible stay.
This offer is valid on rates that qualify for IHG Rewards Club stay credit and points.
Here’s the list of participating properties:
Holiday Inn® Waikiki Beachcomber Resort
Holiday Inn Resort® Aruba
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All Inclusive
Holiday Inn Resort Acapulco
Holiday Inn Resort Puerto Vallarta
Holiday Inn Resort Castle I-Drive
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Holiday Inn Resort Fort Walton Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
Holiday Inn Resort Wilmington E-Wrightsville Bch
Holiday Inn Resort Lake George-Turf
The Lodge at Eagle Crest, a Holiday Inn Resort
The Lodge at Running Y Ranch, a Holiday Inn Resort
The Beach House, a Holiday Inn Resort
Holiday Inn Resort Galveston-On the Beach
The number of participating properties is rather short, but you can combine this travel gift card promotion with other IHG Rewards Club promotions.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. Offer is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., including DC, Canada (excluding Quebec), and Mexico.
2. You must register your Priority Club® Rewards Number in advance of your stay at www.holidayinnresorts.com/100back and your stay must be completed between April 15, 2013 and June 30, 2013 to be eligible for Award. If you are not already a Priority Club Rewards member you may join for free at www.priorityclub.com. A stay is one or more consecutive nights at the same hotel regardless of frequency of check-in/check-out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Qualifying Room Rates do not include the following reduced room rates: net wholesale individual and group rate, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker/crew rate, 50% travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, Priority Club Reward Nights/Airline Hotel Reward rate, complimentary hotel stays and any other rates not defined as a Qualifying Room Rate. Also excluded are opaque rates and “name your own price” rates (where hotel name, location and/or rate not visible until after booking is submitted).
3. Qualified Award amount will be based on length of stay. A 2 night stay will qualify for $25 Award. A 3 night stay will qualify for $50 Award. A 4 night stay will qualify for $75 Award. A 5 night stay or longer will qualify for $100 Award.
4. Award will be fulfilled in the form of an airline, gas, or train gift card.
5. No retroactive Awards will be given for stays prior to registration.
6. Valid email address or mailing address is required for fulfillment. Certificate to claim award will be sent 14-21 days after checkout.
7. Awards are issued by Mpell. A completed certificate must be sent to Mpell, postmarked within 45 days of your check-out date to claim your choice of gift card. Failure to do so voids this offer without further notice.
8. U.S. Residents will receive Award by Postal Mail. Residents of Canada and Mexico will receive their Award electronically.
9. By participating in this promotion, recipient releases and holds harmless Mpell and its affiliates from any liability. This offer is void under the following conditions: Where prohibited or taxed; if the original certificate and requested documentation are not received by the specified date; if the promotion is misrepresented or abused by the Sponsor. Mpell is not responsible for and will not honor damaged, late, lost, incomplete, or illegible mail or postage due requests. For more information go to www.mpellsolutions.com/FAQ
10. Program terms and participating properties are subject to change without notice.