Starwood has a new rate offer for Sheraton hotels in United States, Canada, and the Bahamas for weekend (Thursday to Sunday) stays by September 1, 2013. You can receive $25 MasterCard branded debit gift card & Coca Cola gift package per stay.
Note that you need to book a special SISUMR rate plan and that you can take advantage of this offer maximum of 3 times. You can access this promotion on Starwood’s web page here.
Here’s rate example for Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore
The $25 gift card rate is $5 higher than the lowest available rate for the date in question.
You should always check all the available rates for the dates in question to ensure that you are not overpaying just for getting a $25 gift card.
This promotion will likely work best for one night stays. Just make sure that the SISUMR rate is competitive compared to other rates.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer valid at participating Sheraton Hotels & Resorts in North America.
- A list of participating properties may be found by visiting sheraton.com/coke.
- Offer is valid for stays booked between May 13, 2013 and August 31, 2013 and completed between May 23, 2013 and September 1, 2013.
- A maximum stay of 4 consecutive nights applies.
- Guests must arrive on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday for stays Thursday to Sunday.
- All package amenities associated with this promotion are per room, per eligible stay and include: one (1) Coke travel cooler, two (2) cans of Coke, and one (1) $25 USD MasterCard Prepaid Card all presented upon check-in.
- A maximum of one (1) $25 MasterCard Prepaid Card will be awarded per reservation booked and completed during the promotional period regardless of how many people are staying under the same reservation.
- Gift Card Usage Fees outside the U.S.: The transaction will be converted by MasterCard International into a foreign dollar amount in accordance with the operating regulations or conversion procedures in effect at the time that the transaction is processed. The currency conversion rate in effect on the processing date may differ from the rate in effect on the transaction date or the posting date. All transactions in foreign countries will be subject to a fee of $2.00 plus 3% of the purchase value.
- A maximum of three (3) $25 MasterCard Prepaid Cards can be earned per guest during the promotion period.
- Offer available while supplies last.
- Advance reservations are required and should be made using Rate Plan by visiting sheraton.com/coke.
- Advance purchase required. Credit Card will be charged at the time of booking. Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
- An eligible stay for this promotion is defined as one (1) to four (4) consecutive nights on the SISUMR rate plan in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins and check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per-room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at the time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- Multiple rooms charged to the same guest during the same stay will only count as one stay. Consecutive reservations for this offer will not be honored.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer is applicable to individual bookings only and is not available to groups or Starwood employees.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue this offer at any time.
- To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our Privacy Statement on SPG.com/privacy, or call 1-877-782-0071 in the U.S. and Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries to access our privacy information line.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.