Le Club Accorhotels Mercure brand has turned 40. To celebrate this Le Club Accorhotels members can get up to 40% discount, breakfast and 2300 bonus points for stay in the UK (enough for 40GBP voucher) or 2000 bonus points for a stay in Europe (enough for 40 euro voucher).
This offer is valid at participating properties for a stay between July 12 and September 8, 2013, that is booked between June 22 and August 18. You can earn the bonus points only once.
There is no need to register for this bonus points offer, but you need to book the special “Ready to Celebrate: Mercure’s 40th birthday!” rate plan. You can access Accor’s web page for this promotion here.
Here’s the rate display for a hotel in Budapest:
The “Ready to Celebrate: Mercure’s 40th birthday!” rate is not the lowest, but considering that it includes breakfast and 2000 bonus points, it is not a bad deal at all.
You can use the regular accorhotels.com rate search to bring up this rate plan and it is easier to compare various rates there, as it will show all the available rates for your stay. The special website address for this promotion only bring this and no other rate plans that can be better deals.
This is a very generous offer and can yield a very good discount on an inexpensive one night Mercure stay. I am likely going to be in Budapest sometime in August and might do one Mercure stay there.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply for “Ready to Celebrate: Mercure’s 40th birthday!” offer.
2. The “Ready to Celebrate: Mercure’s 40th birthday!” offer is valid in all Mercure hotels based in Europe that participate both to Le Club Accorhotels program and to Mercure 40 years offer
3. This offer entitles Le Club Accorhotels Loyalty program members, regardless of their status, to benefit during the validity period of the offer from earning :
> 2300 Le Club Accorhotels points in participating Mercure hotels in the UK.
> 2000 Le Club Accorhotels points in all other hotels participating in this offer
4. You must pre-book your stay on-line (via mercure.com or accorhotels.com) or via the Accor reservation center to benefit from this offer.
5. You must provide your loyalty card number or member number when making your reservation, and present your card at the reception desk of your hotel when you check-in for your stay.
6. Bonus Le Club Accorhotels points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the check out date.
7. Reservations that include several rooms paid by the same member during his or her stay are only counted as one single stay.