Le Club Accorhotels has a promotion for triple Avios for British Airways frequent fliers. This offer is valid for stays between June 1 and September 30, 2013.
You don’t have to register for this promotions, but you need to have the auto conversion of points to miles enabled and British Airways chosen as the partner airline.
You can read more about this promotion on Accor’s website here.
You have to member that you are usually better off by crediting the miles to Iberia first and later moving them to British Airways, if getting Avios for your Accor stays is the goal. This promotion, however, makes earning of BA Avios better than going via the Iberia route first.
Here are the terms and condition of this offer:
• This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is
a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member
(membership terms and conditions apply).
• By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept
these Terms and Conditions.
• To be eligible for this promotion, members must enrol with Le Club Accorhotels,
and select British Airways Executive Club Avios as their earning preference. This must be
selected prior to booking.
• All Le Club Accorhotels terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions, click here
• Offer available for bookings made between 1 June 2013 and 30 September 2013 for
stays from 1 June 2013 until the 30 September 2013 (“Promotional Period”) at
participating Accor hotels only. All Accor hotels participate in this offer with the
exception of certain hotels. For a list of non-participating hotels, click here:
• Triple Avios is applicable for stays booked and completed at any rate. A stay is
defined as consecutive nights spent at the same participating hotel, i.e. from check-in
to check-out irrespective of the length of stay.
• A minimum of two nights must be booked in one of the participating hotels.
• Offer may be applied to one standard guest room per stay, per member, based on
double occupancy on dates listed.
• Offer is subject to availability, advanced reservation is required.
• Reservations can be made on accorhotels.com or the participating brand websites,
or via the Accor Call Center – 0871 663 0624. (Calls cost 10p per minute plus network
• Bookings need to be guaranteed by credit card.
• Bonus Avios is non-redeemable for cash.
• Bonus Avios is issued subject to BAEC Terms and Conditions. To see these, click here:
• Bonus Avios will be credited to the Eligible Participant’s BAEC account within
4-6 weeks of the stay.
• Base Avios will not be earned for each paid stay during the Promotional Period in
addition to the Triple Bonus Avios.
• This offer is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other
British Airways or Le Club Accorhotels offer or promotion.