Here’s my pick of the five most lucrative hotel promotions that you can take advantage of this month. There are rarely promotions at the Ritz-Carlton and their promo for a free night after two stays is a good one.
1. Ritz-Carlton Free Night Certificate For Every Two Stays
Ritz-Carlton has a promotion for a free night category 1-3 certificate for every two stays between July 1 and October 31, 2013.
2. Marriott Rewards Summer 2013 “Unexpected Bonus” Promotion for free night certificates
Marriott has a new promotion for free night certificates or bonus points that is valid all the way to September. You can now earn Category 5 free night certificates as well.
3. IHG Rewards Club Double Points Promotion Combined With All The Other Promotions
You can earn bundle of points from your InterContinental Hotels Group stays this summer and get rebates in the process as well. InterContinental Hotels Group has many ongoing and overlapping promotions that you can make to work for you.
4. Best Western Rewards Free Night Certificate After Three Stays
Best Western is offering a free night certificate for three stays by August 18, 2013.
5. Le Club Accorhotels Mercure Promotion For 2300/2000 Bonus Points
Mercure is celebrating 40th anniversary in Europe and you can get 2000 or 2300 (UK) bonus points for one stay at participating properties in Europe. This offer is valid until September 8.
I am working the first three promotions this month. The Ritz-Carlton one is especially good, as I am going to be in couple of cities that have moderately prices RC’s and I can then use the free night certs at rather expensive locations.