Emirates has a Business Rewards program for rewarding companies for their employee spend on the airline. This is geared towards SME’s (Small and Medium Sized Enterprises) that don’t generate enough activity to have their own corporate discount contract.
Now, Emirates is offering 10,000 bonus Business Rewards miles for signing up for their program by August 20th, 2013, and for one of the accounts flying at least one flight before the end of December, 2013. You can sign up for this offer here.
There is really no downside for signing up for this offer. The traveler will earn his/her usual Skywards miles and the company gets something extra based on the air fare spend.
The Business Rewards miles can be in turn used for free travel or upgrades just like regular Skywards miles.
The program is worth signing up if you qualify under the terms and conditions. It shouldn’t be too difficult to get enough miles for intra-Gulf one way or return flight.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. This promotional offer (“Offer”) is open to those Emirates Business Rewards (“EBR”) accounts who:
Register for the EBR programme between 00:01 on 3rd July 2013 and 23:59 on 20th August 2013.
Complete their first EBR flight activity (outbound) before 23:59 on 31st December 2013.
Book a single or return Economy Class, Business Class or First Class flight operated by Emirates online through the EBR portal, or through an Emirates Contact centre or ticket Office or Travel Agent.
Have a booking stamped as an EBR booking.
Commence outbound travel between 00:01 on 4th July 2013 and 23:59 on 31st December 2013 (inclusive).
2. The EBR Bonus Miles offered will be awarded only one time to an EBR Account.
3. Skywards Tier Miles are calculated based on the standard mileage. Promotional Business Rewards Miles bonus do not contribute towards the customer’s Skywards Miles account.
4. The offer is only applicable on Emirates online services. Travel to off-line points will not accrue any bonus Miles even if with Emirates partner airlines.
5. The bonus Business Reward Miles will be credited to the EBR account with the standard Business Rewards Miles the month after commencing travel. EBR membership statements can be viewed at EBR portal.
6. All other EBR Terms & Conditions apply.
7. Emirates reserves the right to amend, terminate or modify the Offer at any time.