Marriott Rewards has a new “Just For You” targeted promotion for 5,000 bonus points for every second stay for stays between August 15 and November 15, 2013, for maximum of 50,000 bonus points after 20 stays.
This promotion is based on STAYS and not on NIGHTS. You can access the web page for this promotion here. You can only access the page, when signed in to your Marriott Rewards account and you have been targeted for this.
Note that this is a targeted promotion and it is highly unlikely that the Marriott Rewards customer service could sign up non-targeted account, but it never hurts to try.
You can combine this with the Unexpected Bonus that overlaps for two weeks and the next global Marriott promotion that starts sometime in fall.
This is a nice bonus promotion for those that Marriott has extended it for. You can always combine this Marriott promotion, so it would be easy to double or maybe even triple dip.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion by September 30, 2013, will earn 5,000 bonus points with every second paid stay, starting with their second stay – up to a total of 50,000 bonus points, between August 15, 2013 and November 15, 2013, at participating Marriott properties.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit.
- Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.
- Visit MarriottRewards.com/JustForMe or call your local Guest Services office for complete details