Starwood is currently having an Asia Pacific sale that ends on August 5, 2013, for stays until August 31 or until October 31 in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
You can access Starwood’s web page for this offer here. The rate code is DLY50 or Daily50, if you make the reservation over the phone.
Note that this discount is UP TO and it is not available at all the properties. Remember to check all the rates.
The Starpicks rate is a lot lower and even the 15% off of rate beats this up to 50% off of rate?
The Starpicks rate for this property is same, doesn’t require prepayment and is cancelable?
This rate plan can likely save you under some circumstances, but remember to check all the rates. If you click via the link, you have to make further few clicks to select to see the other rates as well.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer is valid at participating properties for stays booked from 8 July – 5 August 2013 and consumed between:
- 8 July – 31 August 2013
- 8 July – 31 October 2013 (for Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia properties only)
See individual hotel offer terms for full details.
- Advance purchase required. Credit card will be charged at time of booking. Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
- Advance reservations are required and should be made using Rate Plan Daily50.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Minimum length of stay of 2 nights or more is required for selected hotels.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.