Aeroplan just emailed me an offer that appears to be targeted for double award mile for Air Canada flights that are booked between August 6 and September 16, 2013, and flown by October 20.
This offer requires registration and you can access Aeroplan’s web page for this offer here.
This offer is valid for bookings made on the following fare classes:
Tango (N,G,P,E,A); Flex (M,U,H,Q,V,W,S,K,L,T); Latitude (Y,B); Executive Class Lowest (D,Z); and Executive Class Flexible (J,C)
This is a nice offer for double award miles for those that travel on Air Canada during the offer period and haven’t booked their tickets yet.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer intended for the recipient of this email and cannot be transferred to another Aeroplan Member
- Must register between August 6, 2013, and September 16, 2013
- A one-time registration is required and can be completed online on this page
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for all bookings made between August 6 and September 16, 2013, and travelled between August 6 and October 20, 2013, inclusively
- Valid on eligible scheduled non-stop flights operated by Air Canada for travel between August 6 and October 20, 2013
- To qualify, the flight segments must be travelled in the eligible fare options (booking classes) indicated: Tango (N,G,P,E,A); Flex (M,U,H,Q,V,W,S,K,L,T); Latitude (Y,B); Executive Class Lowest (D,Z); and Executive Class Flexible (J,C)
- Valid on published fares eligible for Aeroplan Mile accumulation; offer is not valid when travelling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles do not count towards Air Canada Altitude, nor towards the Air Canada Minimum Flight Requirement to qualify for 2014 Air Canada Altitude status or the Air Canada Million Mile program
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three (3) weeks after the qualifying flights are completed
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc.) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased
- All flight rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable; they have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused