Here’s my pick of the five most lucrative hotel promotions that you can take advantage of this month. There are rarely promotions at the Ritz-Carlton and their promo for a free night after two stays is a good one.
1. Ritz-Carlton Free Night Certificate For Every Two Stays
Ritz-Carlton has a promotion for a free night category 1-3 certificate for every two stays between July 1 and October 31, 2013.
2. Marriott Rewards Summer 2013 “Unexpected Bonus” Promotion for free night certificates
Marriott has a promotion for free night certificates or bonus points that is valid all the way to September. You can now earn Category 5 free night certificates as well. Officially the registration date for the promotion has passes, but Mariott Rewards customer service can manually sign you up.
3. Le Club Accorhotels Mercure Promotion For 2300/2000 Bonus Points
Mercure is celebrating 40th anniversary in Europe and you can get 2000 or 2300 (UK) bonus points for one stay at participating properties in Europe. This offer is valid until September 8.
4. IHG Rewards Book Direct 2013 Promo Combined With All The Other Promotions
You can earn bundle of points from your InterContinental Hotels Group stays this summer and get rebates in the process as well. InterContinental Hotels Group has many ongoing and overlapping promotions that you can make to work for you.
5. Using OTA’s (Online Travel Agents) & Taking Advantage Of Coupons They Offer
Sometimes it just makes sense to take advantage of the discount offers and coupons that the OTA’s are offering instead of booking directly with the hotel.
The Marriott and Ritz-Carlton offers for free night certificates after two stays are the best hotel offers going on at the moment.