LoyaltyLobby reader forwarded me an email about an offer that he had received from Marriott that appears to be targeted.
The reader would receive instant Silver status after registering for this offer and could keep it until 2015 by having one stay by the end of November. He could also receive a free night certificate (category 1-4) by having two stay by the same date.
I don’t see any reason why this offer would not be combinable with the current (read more here) or forthcoming (read more here) free night certificate after two stay promotion. The reader could get two free night certificates after two stay by combining these two.
All the hotel chains occasionally send offers for accounts that have been dormant for a while. This is a nice offer that you can combine with other Marriott offers.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer
- Registration within two (2) weeks of the date of your email offer is required.
- Your earning period starts the day after you register through the end of the month, plus an additional three (3) months.
- Registered members must achieve one (1) paid stay after registration and before the end of the earning period to maintain their Silver Elite status after the end of the earning period.
- Registered members must achieve two (2) paid stays after registration and before the end of the earning period to earn a free night certificate.
- A “stay” is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Qualifying members will receive up to one (1) Marriott Rewards® e-certificate for a standard room type at a Category 1-4 location valid for 12 months from the date of issuance.
- An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay.
- At Residence Inn® and TownePlace Suites® e-certificates are for a studio or one bedroom.
- The e-certificate cannot be upgraded for use at Category 5, 6, 7, or 8 properties. However, you may use additional Marriott Rewards points to upgrade your room type at Category 1-4 locations.
- Marriott Rewards e-certificates are valid only in connection with individual travel and are not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates and/or package programs.
- A Marriott Rewards e-certificate may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The e-certificate may not be used to pay for food, beverage, service charges, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn Marriott Rewards points for room charges or room tax covered by Marriott Rewards e-certificates.
- The Marriott Rewards e-certificate is good for one night, for one room only, and does not count toward Elite level membership.
- The Marriott Rewards e-certificate is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit.
- Marriott Vacation Club owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- The details of this offer are not transferable.
- All Marriott Rewards programme terms and conditions apply.
- See MarriottRewards.com.au for details.