Starwood has just launched its first destination website in South East Asia www.starwoodhotelsindonesia.com and is offering 30% discount for stays until February 28, 2014, that are booked by September 22.
These discounted rates should only come up on searches done only on this specific website, but seems that you can use SET/Corporate Account number 411004 to bring up these discounted rates on other SPG websites.
Rate Display: Sheraton Bandara Jakarta
The 30% discount rate really discounted the Flexible Rate by 30%. This hotel is very close to the CGK airport.
Rate Display: Sheraton Lampung
Here this 30% off rate is applied correctly. Has to be one of the most affordable full service hotels (the price is around $40).
It is interesting that the photo that Starwood uses for Jakarta shows three other brands from competing chain, but not their own Keraton hotel that is right to the Grand Hyatt Jakarta.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in the Indonesia, please see participating property list.
- Book and stay dates vary by property, see individual property terms and conditions for complete offer details.
- Advance reservations are required and should be made using Rate Plan SETINA30.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.