Etihad Guest is offering 20% conversion bonus for transferring points in from variety programs between now and October 13, 2013.
You can access Etihad’s web page for this promotion here.
You can convert points from number of hotel programs, some credit cards ones and from two telecommunications partners.
The Amex Membership Rewards conversions in UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, UK, France, Germany and India are eligible for the bonus.
I wouldn’t convert any points to Etihad Guest unless I had certain redemption in mind. There are more rewarding programs to convert your hotel points to and likely the best use would be to use them for free hotels stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Etihad Guest members must transfer their Points to Etihad Guest Miles within the promotion period to qualify for bonus miles.
• Only transfers made with the partners listed above qualify for the promotion.
• The conversion thresholds will depend be as per the respective partner terms and conditions.
• The bonus miles will be credited to member’s accounts 15 days after the transaction date.
• Bonus miles accrual is not eligible on any promotional bonus miles activity earned from each respective partner.
• Only Citibank PremierMiles/Reward Points transfers in India, Bahrain, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines & Singapore will qualify for this promotion.
• Only Amex Membership Rewards points transfers in UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, UK, France, Germany and India will qualify for this promotion; IEC/ IDC cards & all other markets are excluded for this promotion.