British Airways has just launched a campaign for Hilton HHonors members for £100 off a Club Europe flight of £350 or more.
This discount is valid for travel (outbound) between September 13 and March 31, 2014, that is booked between September 13-27, 2013.
The offer is valid from all UK airports, but is not valid for domestic only flights and on City Flyer. The eligible participant for this promotion, according to British Airways, is a resident of the United Kingdom.
The minimum all inclusive fare that this discount can be applied is £350 and is valid on J, C, D, R, I and U fare classes.
You can access British Airways web page for this offer here. You need to use promotional code HILTON0913ZH to get the discount.
This is nice offer for those that regularly buy Club Europe fares for extra £100 off. Thanks for LoyaltyLobby reader Rob for forwarding this offer to me.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. This discount promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a resident of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years of age or over. The promoter (British Airways) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these terms and conditions.
2. In order to take part in this promotion, Eligible Participants must make a booking between13 – 27 September 2013 and enter the Promotional Code detailed in their Hilton newsletter into the marked box on the Price Quote page of the booking form.
3. Alternatively, bookings can also be by calling 0844 493 0 787. Bookings made over the telephone are subject to a £5 [non-refundable] booking fee. The discount is not available for bookings made through other channels (for example, at the airport).
4. Outbound travel must take place between 13 September 2013 – 31 March 2014. This promotion is valid for return flights only and both the outbound and inbound flights must be booked in one of the classes and cabins listed below. This promotion does not apply to one-way only bookings.
5. The Promotional Code is valid from all UK airports but cannot be used for internal domestic flights, or on City Flyer. The promotion does not apply to travel on any BA franchisee or oneworld alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner.
6. The Promotional Code entitles Eligible Participants to a £100 discount per person with a £350 min spend in Club Europe including taxes, fees and carrier charges. The following selling classes only are eligible for the discount J,C,D,R,I,U (CE). To identify the selling class of a flight, click on the flight number. BA will not be responsible for flights booked in the wrong class. The discount is applicable to bookings for children and infants, when contained on the same booking as an adult.
7. The Promotional Code is only valid for bookings of up to nine (9) passengers. Only one booking per Promotional Code can be made.
8. Discounts are available on BA flights only, and are not valid for discounts on hotels, car rental or experiences. The Promotional Code cannot be activated on bookings containing these elements.
9. Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. Outbound and return flights must be booked at the same time. Promotional travel must be purchased, ticketed, started and finished in the UK. Please note that many credit card issuers will not permit payment for air travel from the UK to be paid for on credit cards that they have issued if the billing address is outside the UK. BA does not accept responsibility for the refusal of any card issuer to allow use of its cards for payment.
10. The promotion can not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts) inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes (iii) bookings made with vouchers, (iv) upgrades or (v) in conjunction with any BA staff friends and family offers (for example, Hotlines).
11. Fares are based on debit card payment. BA applies a charge for other cards (and PayPal). Advertised fares are available on ba.com.
12. Only one Promotional Code can be issued per Household Account.
13. Any Household Account member can individually redeem the offer from the Household Account, regardless of which Household Account member earned the offer. Each member is solely responsible for discussing with other Household Account members decisions concerning the use and redemption of the offer under any Household Account as between members and BA shall have no liability for any use which is not authorised by all Household Account members.
14. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control. There is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets on your preferred flight. Certain flights may have very limited or no availability on certain dates because of existing bookings. No stop-overs are allowed.
15. No cash or credit alternative is available.
16. Discounts cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion applies to new bookings made between13 – 27 September 2013.
17. All bookings made under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees.
18. Flights booked under this promotion can be refunded online which will be refunded at the discounted price paid subject to the fare rules for the class of the ticket booked. Any refund or cancellation made over the telephone is subject to a service charge.
19. If a ticket is cancelled or refunded, the Promotional Code cannot be reactivated or reused for a new booking, this includes schedule changes issued by British Airways and not accepted by the eligible participant.
20. All travel on BA flights is subject to British Airways general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary.
21. This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
23. The promoter of this promotion is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777.