Turkish Airlines has number of cities at 25% fewer award miles needed for a return or one-way, companion or upgrade award between October 1-31, 2013.
You can start your trip to/from Turkey or to/from on the cities listed below:
EUROPE1: Pristine, Belgrad, Sarajevo ,Skopje ,Tirana
EUROPE2: Lviv, Donetsk, Batum, Bucharest, Vilnius, Warsaw, Budapest, Riga ,Tbilis , Simferopol, Odessa, Prague
EUROPA 3: Turin, Rostov, Tallinn, Bilboa, Santiago De Compo , Malta
CENTRAL AND NORTH AFRICA: Hurgada, Sharm El-Sheikh, Accra , Abidjan
CENTRAL ASIA: Osh,
NEAR EAST: Akabe
MIDDLE EAST: Shiraz , Muscat , Isfahan , Mashad
FAR EAST: Osaka, Seoul, Tokyo
AMERICA: Houston, Chicago
You can access Turkish Airlines Smiles&Miles web page for this promotion here.
This could be a way to burn some Miles&SMiles miles if the above mentioned cities are in your radar for October travel.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Promotional award tickets shall be issued for travels between 1 October and 31 October 2013 and travel must be completed between these dates. Campaign will include the award tickets which are issued as of 10 September 2013.
- The validity of the award tickets will be restricted by 31 October 2013.
- This promotion is valid for all miles&smiles award tickets, companion tickets and upgrades.
- The promotion is valid for all turkish airlines capacity controlled and seat guaranteed all economy and business reservation classes. furthermore promotion is valid for comfort class on applicable destinations.
- The related promotion will be applied only for Turkish Airlines scheduled flights and anadolujet flights. Promotion is not permitted on codeshare flights (tk8000) and for the award tickets issued for the Star Alliance member airline flights.
- Promotion will be applied for all flights from/to turkey and from/to abroad on the routes stated.
- The routes within different award regions cannot be combined.
- Return flight can be done from different cities in condition within the same award region.
- All rebooking and reroutings can be applied within the same route, class and season until 31 October 2013. No changes is permitted for travels after 31 October 2013. mileage refund can be done within 1 year after the ticket issuance date. any mileage refunds, rebookings and re-routings are subject to penalty.
- One open jaw and one stopover is permitted either on the outbound or on the return segment.
- Tickets can not be issued open.
- The general conditions applied in miles&smiles award tickets are also applicable for award tickets issued in this campaign.
- Taxes must be paid while ticketing.