Cathay Pacific’s AsiaMiles is offering up to 20,000 bonus miles for crediting 100,000 miles or more partner transactions to the programs during the promotional period of September 30 and November 30, 2013.
You can access AsiaMiles web page and register for this offer here.
The number of bonus miles that you earn is staggered depending of the partner miles credited. Note that miles earned from airline partners are not eligible for this bonus offer.
This offer may make sense for those that are deeply vested in the AsiaMile program. If you are merely looking for a program to convert hotel or other points, I would pass it.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The registration and promotion period is from 30 September to 30 November 2013 (both dates inclusive), members must register and make eligible transaction with Asia Miles non-airline partners within the promotion period in order to become eligible to earn bonus miles.
- Eligible miles accumulated for this promotion include:
- For Finance category: the regular miles (excluding bonus miles) directly earned with American Express Cathay Pacific Credit Card, RBC® Cathay Pacific Visa‡ Platinum Card and Bank of Communications Asia Miles Credit Card; and the miles converted from designated credit cards bank points, for which the activity dates as shown on the Asia Miles or Marco Polo Club monthly Account Statement fall within the promotion period.
- For Insurance, Hotels, Telecoms, Cars & Transport, Retail, Dining & Banquets, Travel & Leisure and Professional Services categories: miles earned under regular spend and promotions which the transaction’s activity date falls within the promotion period.
- Miles that are not eligible for this promotion include:
- For Finance category: the miles converted from Membership Rewards points from American Express Cardmember accounts and Compass Rewards; miles earned via American Express Cathay Pacific Corporate Card; and the miles earned from other banking products and credit cards welcome offer.
- Bonus miles given out by Asia Miles dining promotion from 1 September to 31 October 2013; miles earned via Asia Miles iShop and all partner’s lucky draw promotion; and miles converted via points.com.
- Each member can only register and participate once. The four bonus miles tiers are mutually exclusive and each member can only be entitled to one tier. Maximum 20,000 bonus miles can be earned per Asia Miles member. Corporate Asia Miles members are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- The bonus miles will be credited to your membership account by 31 January 2014.
- Asia Miles reserves the right to alter or terminate the promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- All matters or disputes will be subject to the final decision of Asia Miles.
- Asia Miles Terms and Conditions apply.