Starwood has their Red Hot Deals going on at participating hotels in the Asia-Pacific region for stays until March 31, 2014, that are booked by October 13 (that’s the date on the T&C’s and on the website, but these rates are still available and bookable).
This rate plan DAILY50 is prepaid and non-refundable. Only book this rate type if your plans are firm. You can access SPG’s website for this offer here.
Rate example Aloft Bangkok
Maybe someone should have checked that the rates that hotels have loaded for this “up to” 50% off sale are lower than rates that have been discounted only by 15%?
There are likely rates at some hotels using this discount plan that beat other offers, but that definitely is not the case with Aloft Bangkok.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in the Asia Pacific, please see participating property list.
- Offer is valid for stays booked by October 13, 2013 and consumed between Sep 16, 2013 and March 31, 2014. See individual hotel offer terms for complete offer details.
- Advance reservations are required and should be made using rate plan “Daily50”.
- Credit card will be charged at time of booking. Reservations cannot be changed, are pre-paid and non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.