Etihad has a new promotion for BusinessConnect connected Guest members that can earn double miles for economy and quadruple miles for business/first class.
This offer is valid for flights ticketed and flown between December 1-31, 2013.
Note that your Etihad Guest account must be connected to a BusinessConnect account to be eligible for this offer and you must register for it here.
If you don’t have access to BusinessConnect account, you can always drop me an email and you can join ours.
Etihad seems to often have double/triple/quadruple award miles promotion that have very short ticketing and flying window.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• To receive bonus miles the flights must be booked and flown between 1 – 31 December 2013
• BusinessConnect travelers are defined as Etihad Guest members that are connected to a BusinessConnect account
• Etihad Guest travelers will earn double/quadruple miles based on the booked cabin for every segment flown during the promotion period: Double miles for flying economy and Quadruple miles for flying premium (Business or First Class).
• Double/Quadruple miles are calculated against the Etihad Guest base tier level, and not against the Silver, Gold or Gold Elite tier level, irrespective of what tier status level the Etihad Guest traveler may hold
• The ‘bonus miles’ will be offered only on EY operated flights and does not include redemption flights
• The ‘bonus miles’ will only be offered for those flights booked and flown during the promotion period (eg: return segments flown in January 2014 are not eligible)
• The ‘bonus miles’ earned will be Etihad Guest miles and not Tier Miles
• This promotion is not in conjunction with any other promotion from Etihad Guest or Etihad Airways
• Guests must be Etihad Guest members and connected to an existing BusinessConnect account to avail the miles offer
• The Double-Quadruple miles offer is only valid for Etihad Guests that register through the registration link
• The Etihad Guest miles will be credited to your account within 15 working days from 1 January 2014