Marriott Rewards has a new promotion for members that sign up for the program and have two stays within 120 days for a category 1-5 free night certificate.
This free night electronic certificate is valid for full 12 months after its issuance.
Alternatively, you can be referred to Marriott Rewards by existing member for 2,000 bonus points per stay for the first five stays after being referred (read more here). If you prefer this option, you can drop me an email and I can refer you.
This is a very good offer for those that are just starting with Marriott Rewards that can earn a free night certificate after just two stays.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- This promotion is valid for new members who enroll in the Marriott Rewards® program on or after November 4, 2013.
- Your earning period starts the day you enroll through the end of that month, plus an additional 120 days.
- Make two paid stays at a participating Marriott® hotel during your earning period to receive a free night certificate at any participating Category 1-5 hotel.
- Stay at participating Marriott hotels, which include the following brands: JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott Hotels & Resorts®, Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Gaylord Hotels® and Marriott Vacation Club® brands.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Please note that this is an electronic certificate and will be automatically deposited into your Marriott Rewards account after completing two qualifying paid stays.
- Certificate must be redeemed within one year from the date of issue.
- Certificate is for a standard room type.
- You may use additional Marriott Rewards points to upgrade your room type, subject to availability. At participating Residence Inn and TownePlace Suites properties, Certificates are for a studio or one bedroom.
- Certificate is valid only in connection with individual travel and is not applicable to group travel, package tours, conventions or other special rates and/or package programs.
- Certificate may be used to pay for the expense of your room and related room taxes only.
- The Certificate may not be used to pay for food, beverages, service charges, other taxes or other incidental expenses.
- You will not earn Marriott Rewards points for room charges or room tax covered by the Certificate.
- The Certificate is good for one night, for one room only, and does not count toward Elite-level membership.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit. Existing Marriott Rewards members are not eligible.
- For participating Category 1-5 locations, click here or call your local Customer Support office.
- Certificate must be used by the member.
- Certificate cannot be extended past expiration date or re-credited for Marriott Reward points.
- The Certificate is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- All reservations are subject to Marriott Rewards redemption availability.
- To verify your Free Night Certificate or other account information online, log in to your account at MarriottRewards.com.