SAS Eurobonus program has weekly Point Bargains for travel originating from Northern Europe.
This time, however, SAS has their entire network 25% off for travel between April 25 and June 30, 2014. Note that the ticketing must be completed by January 19.
You can access this offer on SAS’s website here.
If you have some SAS Eurobonus points stashed, you could consider taking advantage of this sale. The good thing about SAS is that they don’t charge fuel surcharges on awards issued on their own metal.
Thanks for LoyaltyLobby reader for alerting me about this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Transfer flights on domestic are included if nothing else is mentioned.
- Point bargains is always roundtrips.
- You can book this offers online within minutes.
- Point bargains is not available when you mix points and cash.
- Travel must be completed during the period to obtain the discount.
- Children receive a 50% discount on the offer, if nothing else is mentioned.
- Infants travel for free, if you book a seat for your baby – 50% discount.
- Start time for the offers are always UTC time, if nothing else is mentioned.
- Number of award seats available is limited – try to avoid Sunday’s.
- Reservations cannot be changed after booking period is over, then normal award price applies.
- In some cases, there are no direct flights within a zone or between two zones, so you must transit in another zone – which could make the award more expensive.
- You are not allowed to mix classes on these offers, you need to make the reservation in the same class to obtain the discount.
- The traveler must pay any applicable charges, such as airport taxes.
- Can not be combined with other award discounts/offers.
- EuroBonus general membership conditions apply.