Hilton HHonors has a promotion for Qatar Airways Privilege Club members for stays between January 17 and March 31, 2014.
You can earn triple miles for the stays during the promotional period in EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa).
You can access and register for this offer on Hilton’s website here.
You must choose Miles as your double dip option and have Qatar Airways as the partner airline. You earn 2 bonus miles per USD spend in addition to the 1 mile that you usually earn.
It is difficult to get excited about these double/triple miles offers now that Hilton has devalued the Double Dip program by discontinuing the fixed miles option.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• This promotion is only open to eligible participants. An eligible participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a Qatar Airways Privilege Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
• To be eligible for this offer, you must be (1) be a member of HHonors; (2) select Qatar Airways as your preferred Double Dip® Earning Style within your HHonors profile; (4) register online at HHonors.com/QATARTRIPLE prior to booking your stay; and (5) complete an eligible week night/weekend stay at any participating hotel or resort within the Europe, Middle East or Africa Hilton HHonors portfolio from January 17, 2014 through March 31, 2014 (Promotional Period).
• Bonus Mileage: Earn 1 Qmile per 1 USD spent per stay during the Promotional Period. In addition, earn 2 bonus Qmiles for any completed night during the Promotional Period.
• A “stay” is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Specifically excluded from the definition of “stay”are the following types of ineligible stays: wholesale/tour operator packages; contracted crew rates; travel agency discount rates; stays secured utilizing Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Hilton Club timeshare programs. Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement, complimentary or barter rooms; NET Group rates; Series Group or IT Group rates; third party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid); and “opaque” channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase. HHonors Points (or stay credit) may not be earned (including as a Member benefit)for or during ineligible stays, including without limitation, folio charges incurred during ineligible stays.
• Allow up to six weeks after qualification, and after promotion has ended, for Qmiles to be credited to your account. All Privilege Club program rules apply. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points and Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.
• Bonus Qmiles are issued subject to the Privilege Club Terms and Conditions.
• The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without any liability to customers for doing so.