Etihad Regional (formerly Darwin Airline) is party owned by Etihad and feeds to/from Etihad’s European network.
To celebrate this new partnership, Etihad Guest members can earn double miles on all eligible Etihad Regional flights until February 28, 2014.
There is no need to register for this offer that you can access on Etihad’s website here.
I wrote about this partnership at the time it was announces (access the piece here). Etihad Guest is Etihad Regional’s frequent flier program.
It is certainly interesting that there is now a Swiss airline carrying the name of UAE’s “national” airline Etihad.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• Members need to be enrolled into the Etihad Guest Programme to be eligible for the promotion.
• Promotion is valid for all Etihad Regional operated flights taken from 17 January until 28 February 2014.
• Promotion is not valid on redemption bookings, partner flights or free Class booking.
• Once you have taken your flight the bonus miles will be credited to your Etihad Guest account within 14 business days.
• Bonus miles will be Etihad Guest Miles and not tier miles, and will be awarded to members only for their flights taken with Etihad Regional.
• Retro claims will be eligible for earning bonus miles provided they have met the travel criteria.
• Etihad Guest members will earn bonus miles for every segment flown.
• This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion from Etihad Guest or Etihad Airways or Etihad Regional.