SPG has a new rate promotion for stays at participating hotels in the Middle East. You can get up to 100 euros in food and beverage credits per day.
The expiry date of this offer that you can access here is not clear.
Note that you could check all the rates and promotions for the intended stay dates, because the rate that offers this credit is rarely the lowest one.
Rate display for Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi:
The promotional rate is 50 AED higher than the lowest one for the weekend night in February. The 25 euro credit is worth approximately 126 AED.
If you tend to eat and drinks and hotel F&B outlets, this rate offer could be worth checking out.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Includes a daily dining credit (amount varies by property) per room at participating hotels and resorts. The credit is valid only in Starwood operated outlets and excludes any third party operated outlets. Credits must be used during your stay and cannot be refunded on check out if not utilized.
- Offer can be restricted to arrivals in certain days of the week.
- Advance purchase required. Credit card will be charged at time of booking. Cancellations are non-refundable; if cancellation takes place, guests forfeit total room charge plus tax.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other special offers or promotions.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.