SPG has a new Twice AS Nice promotion for double Starpoints at participating hotel restaurants between February 1 – April 30, 2014.
Note that this offer is only valid when you are not staying at a hotel and requires registration.
You can can access and register for this offer on SPG’s website here.
Remember to check the participating restaurants for this offer. There appears to be 1,531 one of them.
If you are staying at hotel and would like to take advantage of this offers, just settle the F&B bill separately and request the waiter to fill out the SPG slip for proper credit.
You should always take copies of those SPG F&B credit slips, because it seems that they don’t correctly post (don’t post at all) based on my personal experience, although my latest one did without any manual intervention.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
SPG TWICE AS NICE
Dining local is so nice, it’s rewarded twice.
Exclusively for SPG® members: Now savour more benefits even when you’re not travelling. Discover delicious local dining in your city and receive two bonus Starpoints® per eligible dollar spent at participating restaurants from 1 February until 30 April 2014.
Terms & Conditions:
- SPG Twice as Nice (the “Offer”) is valid at over 1,000 participating restaurants and bars at participating Starwood hotels & resorts.
- Offer is valid from 1 February 2014 until 30 April 2014.
- Offer is valid for Starwood Preferred Guest® members making eligible food and beverage purchases* at participating restaurants and bars. On the date of the purchase, the member must not be booked to stay at the Starwood hotel or resort where the restaurant or bar is located.
- Registered members may earn a maximum of an additional (2) bonus Starpoints per eligible US$1 spent. For more details, please see “Earning and Bonusing” below.
- Earning period: 1 February 2014 to 30 April 2014.
- SPG member must present SPG member card or supply SPG member number to server upon arrival in order to receive the benefits of this offer.
- Members must register for the promotion at spg.com/twiceasnice to participate in the offer.
- Membership is free. To become a SPG member and register for the promotion, visit spg.com/twiceasnice
- The offer is applicable in conjunction with the ongoing SPG Restaurant & Bar discounts at participating restaurants. Standard discount terms and conditions apply. Please visit spg.com/restaurantsandbars for more information.
- Service charges and taxes will be charged on retail prices.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
Members must register online at spg.com/twiceasnice by 30 April 2014, 11:59pm Eastern Time (ET). Registered members earn bonus Starpoints for eligible food and beverage purchases* from 1 February 2014 until 30 April 2014 (the “promotion period”) at participating restaurants and bars. On the date of the purchase, the member must not be booked to stay at the Starwood hotel or resort where the restaurant or bar is located. For a list of participating restaurants and bars visit spg.com/twiceasnice.
Earning & Bonusing
Registered members earn bonus Starpoints for eligible food and beverage purchases* at participating restaurants and bars. On the date of the purchase, the member must not be booked to stay at the Starwood hotel or resort where the restaurant or bar is located. Members who register will earn an additional two Starpoints per eligible US$1 spent (for a total of four Starpoints per dollar). Elite-level extra Starpoints earnings and other bonuses will not be doubled. Only the two base Starpoints per dollar earnings are doubled. Double Starpoints will post to the member’s account within 2–4 weeks after the qualifying non-stay dining transaction posts.
*Eligible Food and Beverage Purchases
When an SPG member is not staying at an SPG participating hotel, purchases made or charges incurred by the SPG member for food and beverage (excluding alcoholic beverage purchases where prohibited by law) at participating restaurants located within or adjacent to SPG participating hotels will be considered as an eligible purchase or charge if: (i) the restaurant permits guests to charge food and beverage on their folios; (ii) the charges are greater than US$10 (after discount where applicable and excluding taxes and gratuities) ;(iii) the food and beverage is not in connection with a banquet, meeting or other function. Visit spg.com/termsandconditions to learn more.
All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest programme terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com. Offer is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our Privacy Statement on spg.com/privacy, or access our privacy information line by ringing 1-877-782-0071 in the US and Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries.