There has been some eligibility changes to this Etihad promotion that I wrote about couple of days ago (access here).
Etihad is offering 25,000 bonus miles per booking (max 2 for total of 50,000 bonus miles) made between February 4 and 15, 2014.
You can access this offer on Etihad’s website here.
Here are the requirements:
– Booking must have been made between February 4-15, 2014
– Travel must be return (doesn’t apply for one-ways)
– Travel must originate from Abu Dhabi
– The Etihad Guest account must be based on UAE
– You can earn this bonus maximum of 2 times for total bonus of 50,000 miles
Etihad will deposit the miles to eligible member accounts within 2 weeks after the end of this promotion. Etihad will claw back the bonus miles if the booked flights are not taken.
The original terms and conditions of this offer didn’t mention anything about the maximum number of trips that this bonus would apply to or that it has to be return or that the trip must originate from Abu Dhabi. All these requirements were added later.
Anyway, if you are based in Abu Dhabi and able to take advantage of this 25,000 miles booking bonus, it is truly a great offer.