Hilton HHonors has triple miles offer for South African Airways frequent flier members in EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) between January 17 and March 31, 2014.
Unlike with many other double/triple miles offers, all Hilton family of hotels in the area are participating. There are no excluded hotels.
You must register for this offer (do it here) to be eligible for the bonus miles, have your Hilton HHonors Double Dip option set to Points + Miles and choose South African Airways as the chosen partner.
Remember that you need to book eligible rate (access Hilton HHonors eligible rates here).
You earn 2 bonus South African Airways per USD charged in addition to the 1 base mile. The total number of miles that you earn per USD is 3 during the promotional period in EMEA.
I like the fact that there are no non-participating properties for this promotion, but rather all properties in EMEA are participating.
You have to do the math, whether additional 5 Hilton HHonors points is better option for you in lieu of 3 South African Airways miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
• This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An eligible participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a South African Airways Voyager Member (membership terms and conditions apply).
• To be eligible for this offer, you must be (1) be a member of HHonors; (2) select South African Airways as your preferred Double Dip® Earning Style within your HHonors profile; (4) register online at HHonors.com/SAATRIPLE prior to booking your stay; and (5) complete an eligible week night/weekend stay at any participating hotel or resort within the Europe, Middle East or Africa Hilton HHonors portfolio from January 17, 2014 through March 31, 2014 (Promotional Period).
• Bonus Mileage: Earn 1 Voyager Mile per 1 USD spent per stay during the Promotional Period. In addition, earn 2 bonus Voyager Miles for any completed night during the Promotional Period.
• A “stay” is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again. Specifically excluded from the definition of “stay” are the following types of ineligible stays: wholesale/tour operator packages; contracted crew rates; travel agency discount rates; stays secured utilizing Hilton Grand Vacations Club and Hilton Club timeshare programs. Hilton Grand Vacations marketing packages with a sales presentation requirement, complimentary or barter rooms; NET Group rates; Series Group or IT Group rates; third party websites bookings (irrespective of rate paid); and “opaque” channel bookings where the brand may or may not be known at the time of purchase. HHonors Points (or stay credit) may not be earned (including as a Member benefit)for or during ineligible stays, including without limitation, folio charges incurred during ineligible stays.
• Allow up to six weeks after qualification, and after promotion has ended, for Voyager Miles to be credited to your account. All Voyager Club program rules apply. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points and Miles™ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.
• Bonus Voyager Miles are issued subject to the Voyager Club Terms and Conditions.
• The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason and without any liability to customers for doing so.