Air Canada has a new offer for bonus Aeroplan miles. You can earn up to 10,000 bonus miles for trip booked between February 18 and April 1 and flown between April 22 and December 14, 2014.
You can get 5,000 bonus miles for a return trip (or two one-ways) in economy and 10,000 bonus miles in business.
You need to register for this offer on Aeroplan’s website here.
The offer is valid on the routes above.
The number of bonus miles that you could earn is not a lot and wouldn’t change my ticket buying plans.
If you are, however, buying an eligible ticket in the next few weeks for travel later in the year on Air Canada that you will credit to Aeroplan, sign up and collect the bonus miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Must be an Aeroplan Member. If you are not an Aeroplan Member, you can enroll online today by clicking on this link. Membership is free.
- To qualify for this offer, you must register online and book between February 18 and April 1, 2014. A one-time registration is required and can be completed on this page.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for new bookings only made between February 18 and April 1, 2014, for travel between April 22 and December 14, 2014. In order to qualify as a new booking, the booking must have been created for the first time with a new booking reference number during the eligible booking period of the promotion. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the qualifying travel period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- Valid on eligible scheduled non-stop direct flights operated by Air Canada rouge between Canada and any one of the following destinations: Nice/Lisbon/Barcelona/Manchester/Milan/Edinburgh; eligible scheduled non-stop direct flights operated by Air Canada between Canada and London/Paris/Frankfurt/Munich/Geneva/Zurich for travel between April 22 and December 14, 2014.
- A maximum of 10,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be issued per round-trip or 2 one-way segments.
- To qualify for 5,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles, a minimum of 2 one-way flight segments must be travelled in the following eligible fare options (booking classes): Tango (W, S, T, L, K); Flex (M, U, H, Q, V); Latitude (Y, B).
- To qualify for 10,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles, a minimum of 2 one-way flight segments must be travelled in the following eligible fare options (booking classes): Premium rouge/Premium Economy (O, E, N); International Business Class Lowest (C, D, Z, P); International Business Class Flexible (J).
- Valid on published fares and Flight Passes which are eligible for Aeroplan Mile accumulation. Offer is not valid when traveling on an Air Canada Unlimited Flight Pass.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be credited up to three weeks after the qualifying flights are completed.
- Upgraded flight segments (eUpgrades, Last minute paid upgrades, Star Alliance Upgrade Awards, etc) will be tracked for this promotion based on the eligibility of the original Economy Class fare purchased and will not be eligible to earn the 10,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles offer for travel in Premium rouge, Premium Economy, and International Business Class.
- Aeroplan Flight Rewards are not eligible for mileage accumulation.
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles cannot be sold and are non-transferable. They have no cash value and cannot be converted to cash or refunded if unused.
- Offer is subject to change at Air Canada’s sole discretion without notice; other conditions and restrictions may apply.