Club Carlson members can earn 10,000 bonus points per night at six participating Radisson properties until December 31, 2014.
You must book specific “Mega Points Promotion” rate using promotional code MEGAPT in order to earn the points. Booking other available rate won’t yield this bonus, but likely saves you some ca$h.
There is no specific promo page on ClubCarlson.com up for this offer, but you can access the property specific pages.
Here are the participating properties:
Radisson Hotel Fisherman’s Wharf
Here’s the rate display for Radisson Martinique:
There are discounted rates that are $57 less than the 10K points per night rate. Remember that you need to pay all the local taxes too.
Rate display for Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration:
The 10K per night rate is $25 higher than the advance purchase one.
It took Club Carlson/Radisson surprisingly long to introduce these bonus points rates, where the guest basically pays for the bonus points awarded + then some.
These often don’t make sense, but there are business travelers that just expense the stays (at the higher rate) and collect the bonus points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Must book Mega Points promotion rate for bonus points
- Must be a Club Carlson member to receive points
- Guaranteed reservation is required
- No cash value—not replaceable
- Offer is based upon availability
- Please allow up to 14 days for Club Carlson Gold Points to post to your account
- Points will be posted after departure