SPG’s “Hear The Music” promotion with Ticketmaster makes a return in 2014.
You can earn $50 Ticketmaster cash code for every two eligible nights booked using iPhone, iPad or Android apps and consumed between April 3 and May 31, 2014.
EDIT: Seems that this Ticketmaster Cash Code offer is only available for SPG accounts that are registered in the United States.
SPG also has new Moments with number of artist that you can bid/purchase using Starpoints around the world.
You can access SPG’s web page for this promotion that requires registration here.
This Ticketmaster Cash Code promo should be open for all. There is a separate sweepstakes for cash codes that is only open for SPG members in the 50 US States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
SPG has teamed up with number of artists for Moments that you can bid/purchase using Starpoints here.
This has been popular promotion in previous years that you can combine with other overlapping SPG promos. I have not received any negative feedback that these Ticketmaster cash codes would have been difficult to use during the previous promotions.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
2014 SPG Mobile App Bookings — Ticketmaster Cash Codes Promotion
Registration: Members must register online at spg.com/hearthemusic by May 31, 2014, midnight ET. Registered SPG members can earn a $50 Ticketmaster® Cash Code with every eligible two (2) nights booked via the SPG® Apps for iPhone®, iPad® and Android™, and consumed between April 3, 2014, and May 31, 2014 (the “promotion period”), at more than 1,100 participating Starwood hotels and resorts.
Eligible Stays: An eligible stay to earn a $50 Ticketmaster Cash Code is defined as two nights booked via the SPG Apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and paying an eligible rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur and post to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest® account. Every two eligible nights booked via the SPG Apps for iPhone, iPad, or Android, and consumed during the earning period (the ‘promotional period”) will receive a $50 Ticketmaster Cash Code. An eligible rate is any rate that is eligible to earn Starpoints in the Starwood Preferred Guest program. A listing of more than 1,100 SPG hotels and resorts and a description of eligible stays and eligible rates can be found at spg.com under program terms and conditions. See Section 1.4 for the complete definition of eligible rates, but note that prepaid rooms where the booking is made through a third party (including but not limited to travelocity.com, expedia.com and orbitz.com) or via spg.com are not considered eligible for this promotion.
Fulfillment: All earned $50 Ticketmaster cash codes will be sent to members via the email specified in their SPG member profile by June 6, 2014, or to the email address used during registration at spg.com/hearthemusic if the member does not have an email assigned within his/her profile. All fulfillment emails will be delivered from Starwood Preferred Guest.
Earning: All standard earning rates and conditions still apply. Members may register for multiple promotions during the “promotional period.”
Qualifications and Starwood Terms: All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com. Offer is applicable to individual members only and not to groups. Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors. Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time. To update your communication preferences or learn about our privacy practices, view our Privacy Statement at spg.com/privacy, or access our privacy information line by calling 1-877-782-0071 in the U.S. and Canada or +353-21-4930474 in all other countries. Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Sheraton, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Void where prohibited by law.
©2014 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Available on Nexus 7 from Google™ and other Android devices. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
THE SPG MOBILE APP TICKETMASTER CASH CODE SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- ELIGIBILITY: The SPG Sweepstakes Promotion (the Sweepstakes) is open only to Starwood Preferred Guest members who are 18 years of age or older and legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C., Puerto Rico, as of the date of entry. If you are not a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest program (“SPG”), at the time of entry you may become a member by visiting www.spg.com/join or calling 888-625-4988 and joining for free. Employees of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, employees of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. and all their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins 8:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 3, 2014 and ends 11:59:59 pm ET on April 13, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., One StarPoint, Stamford, CT 06902. (the “Sponsor”).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- TO REGISTER TO EARN AND WIN TICKETMASTER® CASH CODE: Visit spg.com/hearthemusic and complete all required fields of the on screen registration form and click where indicated to submit.
- To win a Ticketmaster Cash code with mobile transaction: Eligible and registered SPG members who book or redeem Starpoints for a Starwood stay of at least one or more nights via the SPG Mobile App for iPhone, iPad or Android between April 3 and April 13, 2014, the Sweepstakes Period, will earn one (1) entry in the drawing to win a $50 Ticketmaster Cash Code. Limit: One (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
- To win a Ticketmaster Cash code without mobile transaction: Send an email to email@example.com. Include your SPG member number, name and email address within the body of the email. You will earn one (1) entry in the drawing to win a $50 Ticketmaster Cash code. Limit: one (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period (April 3-13, 2014).
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random daily drawing conducted from eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period of April 3 through April 13, 2014. The daily drawing includes entries received from the prior day ending at 11:59:59 p.m. Each entry that occurs throughout the Sweepstakes Period will be stamped based upon the date on which the participant’s Entry is posted and the exact time of day that the Entry took place (“Time Stamped”), and then recorded, in Sponsor’s “Database”. The recorded Time Stamp of the Entry will determine which Drawing the Entry will be eligible for. Eleven (11) drawings will be conducted to select forty-five (45) winners per day starting April 3 and ending on April 13, 2014, for a total of 495 “instant” prize winners. All winners will be determined by April 16, 2014. The drawing will be conducted on Sponsor’s’ behalf in St. Paul, MN, by Interactive Games, (Administrator) an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. LIMIT: One Ticketmaster Cash code per unique winner per day during the Entry Period. Codes will be awarded via email to the SPG member’s preferred email account within two (2) weeks of the Sweepstakes Period end date. The monetary value of each Ticketmaster event varies by artist, event and venue. All prizes are subject to availability. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- WINNER VERIFICATION: All potential prize winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules by the Sponsor and its Administrator. In the event the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any entry does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules or any other applicable regulatory guidelines, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify such potential winner.
- PRIVACY: By providing this information, you authorize Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. (“Starwood”): to collect, process and use such information for lawful, Starwood business related purposes; to store your information at and transmit it to various locations throughout the world, either directly or through third party vendors, whether within your country of residence, the United States, or elsewhere. To learn more about our data collection and usage practices, please see our Privacy Statement at starwoodhotels.com.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of winner’s photo, name, voice, likeness, city, state, and country of residence for the purpose of advertising, trade or promotion, in any media throughout the world, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, or any condition caused by events beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Live Nation Entertainment, Inc., its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS: For the names of the winners, available after April 18, 2014 a self-addressed, stamped envelope (U.S. residents only) by May 17, 2014 to: SPG’s Mobile App Promotion Winners, 420 Summit Avenue, St. Paul MN 55102.
Live Nation Entertainment, Inc., is not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes and is in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the verification of eligible entrants or winners. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc and not to Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
Ticketmaster, VIP Nation, TicketsNow, TM+, and TicketExchange are trademarks of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. All rights reserved.